Hello buds! Below is my current YouTube Schedule as of 06/12/2017. Please understand that this schedule is subject to change. I do a lot outside of the gaming world and occasionally I go away for the weekend where I do not have access to the internet. In the event of that happening, I will make a post on my Twitter page to let you all know. If you haven’t subscribed to my Twitter page yet – DO IT!
|OFF||OFF||Dawning of the Drensker (Sims 4 LP)||World of Warcraft (WoW)
Livestream or Upload
|Nothing to Something (Sims 4 LP)||OFF||Speed-Build Saturday (Sims 4)|
A few things to note:
- July 28 – August 13 I will be away on vacation where I will have NO internet connection and no way to upload a video remotely; therefore, during that timeslot there won’t be any videos. My next upload for that week will be Tuesday August 15th.
- As you can see I’m not just a Sims-player! Creating WoW Wednesday was an idea I had to mix up the channel. I’ll be doing whatever I feel like from questing, dungeons, etc. Depending on what I do will determine the type of video. If it’s a raid I’ll likely be livestreaming. Anything that may take me over 30 minutes to complete will likely be a livestream. Livestreaming will currently take place either on YouTube, Twitch, or Beam. Make sure you subscribe to my Twitter page to find out where and when that will be happening.
- The LPs are subject to change as well as the schedule itself. I will only be doing two LPs at a time. Again, I do a lot outside of the gaming world and I work full time; hence my three OFF days. OFF days will be used for either pre-recording, or due to outside of the gaming world events.
- I may release a mini video here and there on those OFF days, or a chapter to my Dawning of the Drensker written series here on the website as well. That will depend on time.
- Speed-Build Saturday could be anything! It could be a room, a house, or a community lot. I think this will be my favorite upload day. 🙂
I also want to note that I’m really trying to cut down on the length of all of my videos. All videos will now be 30 minutes or less, preferably less for LPs. If they go over that amount, I will be either cutting the video into separate parts, or I will do a livestream.